We are pleased to announce that the Navigate 2020 EMEA Customer Conference will be held on the 13th and 14th of May 2020 in Malmö, Sweden at the Clarion Hotel Malmö Live.
The annual conference has a new name, but attendees can expect the same great experience as the must-attend event of the year for Naviga customers in EMEA. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect directly with executives and end users from some of the world's top media and publishing organizations.
The agenda will include strategies, best practices and actionable takeaways for addressing key business initiatives, as well as share insights into Naviga’s product roadmap and latest software releases.
- Content and Newsroom Planning: Planning is the key to making the best use of decreasing resources. Learn from Kapero Consulting, specialists in digital transformation, how organizations such as Bonnier Broadcasting, Aller Media, IKEA and ICA manage their content planning and transformation to digital.
- Automated Print Production: Automating print production is a big potential for media companies today. How can Naviga help achieve this? Peter Sigfridsson, head of production development at GOTA Media, will show how Elastic Templates can be used to automate print production.
- Artificial Intelligence: How can computing technology help to produce and distribute content? Learn how Sydsvenskan utilizes algorithms to manage their publishing process.
- Digital Ad Production: Drive digital revenues with streamlined production flows. How can Naviga help to optimize digital ad production?
- Toward 2021: What is in Naviga's pipeline to enhance its software and help publishers to overcome their challenges?
View the preliminary agenda for more details.
Attending the conference is free of charge, but hotel space is limited so register today to secure your place! We look forward to seeing you in Malmö!